Haryana Industrial Promotion Rules, 2007 (Haryana Industrial Promotion Act, 2005)
A Single Window Clearance mechanism was established under the Haryana Industrial Promotion Act, 2005, by way of the Haryana Industrial Promotion Rules, 2007. It is a three-tier structure consisting of:
- High Powered Clearance Committee under the chairmanship of Principal Secretary to Chief Minister.
- State Level Clearance Committee under the chairmanship of Principal Secretary- Industries.
- District Level Clearance Committee under the chairmanship of Deputy Commissioner.
- Once the committee provides the required direction, the authorities are to provide the clearance within three days.
- By way of this single window clearance system, a common application form, known as the ‘Composite Application Forms’ is required to be filled, which provides the required clearances from 5 departments within the time period.
Information Technology Policy (IT Policy), 2000
This policy seeks a deep impact initiative by the state government in encouraging replacement of traditional delivery system of public services by IT driven system of governance and aims to do so by:
- Upgrading the standard and quality of administration, particularly in social and public services sector through a process of modernization and rationalization of the administrative set up.
- Providing public centered, efficient and cost-effective Government.
- Extensive percolation of IT literacy and education in the state.
- Promoting investments in IT industry and initiative in IT related infrastructure and services.
- Generating IT related employment opportunities.
Labour Policy, 2006
- To facilitate the growth of industry in Haryana by fostering harmonious industrial relations.
- To strengthen the conciliation machinery towards achieving the objectives of a harmonious worker- management relationship, keeping in view the changing economic scenario.
- To implement labour laws for ensuring proper working conditions and labour standards.
- Enhancing earning capacity of the residents thereby ensuring a better quality of life.
Industrial and Investment Policy, 2011
The following objectives are sought to be achieved in light of this policy:
- Higher, sustainable and inclusive economic growth by attracting investments in a focused and structured manner in potential areas.
- Promote private sector investment through Public Private Partnerships.
- Employment generation and enhanced employability through skill development.
- Continued thrust on manufacturing sector as a key driver of economic growth.
- Generation of entrepreneurial opportunities across all sectors of the economy.
- Facilitation of spatial dispersal of economic activities particularly in industrially lesser developed regions of the state.