KIADB developed 145 Industrial Areas spread over 33,513 acres across the State and has allotted lands to over 16,960 units. KIADB has also acquired 44,704 acres of land in favour of 437 units under SUC scheme.
|State High Level Clearance Committee||INR 100 crore and above|
|State Level Single Window Clearance Committee||Between INR 15 crores -INR 100 crores|
|District Level Single Window Clearance Committee||Less than INR 15 crore|
|Karnataka Industrial Areas Development Board||- Land allotment letter, Confirmation letter, Possession certificate, Execution of Lease Deed and Plan approval.|
|Karnataka Small Scale Industries Development Corporation||- Plot/Shed allotment letter, Possession certificate, Execution of Lease Deed and Plan approval|
|Karnataka State Pollution Control Board||- Consent for establishment under Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1974 and Consent for establishment under Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1981, in respect of orange and green category industries (Form-OG).
- Consent for establishment under Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1974, in respect of red category industry.
- Consent for establishment under Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1981, in respect of red category industry.
|Industries and Commerce Department||- Industrial Entrepreneurs Memorandum-part-I
- Stamp duty exemption certificate and concessional registration charges certificate for registration of land, plot and shed documents and also for registering loan documents.
- Entry tax exemption on purchase of capital goods during implementation of the project.
|Town Planning Department and Local Planning Authorities.||- Change of Land use.
- Layout Plan approval.
- Building Plan approval.
|Factories, Boilers, Industrial Safety & Health Department||- Approval to construct factory building and layout of Plant and Machinery under Rule 3(2) of Karnataka Factories Rules 1969.|
|Municipal Administration Department||- License for establishment of enterprise
- License for building construction and plan approval
|BESCOM/GESCOM/HESCOM/CESCOM/MESCOM||- Supply of Energy under Electricity Act – 2003|
|Karnataka State Fire and Emergency Services Department||- Application for Fire NOC / Clearance Certificate|
|Water Resources Department||- Allocation of Water|