Gunjan Gupta started her career with Singhania & Partners almost a decade ago and is presently working as an Associate Partner with the Firm. She has advised the clients in:
- structuring of transactions in compliance with foreign exchange laws.
- acquisition of unlisted companies.
- mergers of companies in India.
- conducting legal due diligences.
- providing advice on general corporate and other issues.
- seeking approvals and registrations with various regulators and authorities.
- drafting and negotiating contracts for complex transactions to serve clients’ interests in all the scenarios.
She has advised the lenders in connection with legal and regulatory framework governing the project finance transactions, due diligence, drafting, and negotiation and vetting of loan and security documents, including ECBs, inter-creditor issues, complex security structures and general corporate issues.
She has been advising World Bank since 2007 on FDI related matters and for their annual publication “Doing Business in India”. She also conducts due diligence of bidders’ credentials for a number of esteemed Government organizations.
Mergers and Acquisitions
Bar Council of Delhi
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.