Gunjan Gupta started her career with Singhania & Partners almost a decade ago and is presently working as an Associate Partner with the Firm. She has advised the clients in:
- structuring of transactions in compliance with foreign exchange laws.
- acquisition of unlisted companies.
- mergers of companies in India.
- conducting legal due diligences.
- providing advice on general corporate and other issues.
- seeking approvals and registrations with various regulators and authorities.
- drafting and negotiating contracts for complex transactions to serve clients’ interests in all the scenarios.
She has advised the lenders in connection with legal and regulatory framework governing the project finance transactions, due diligence, drafting, and negotiation and vetting of loan and security documents, including ECBs, inter-creditor issues, complex security structures and general corporate issues.
She has been advising World Bank since 2007 on FDI related matters and for their annual publication “Doing Business in India”. She also conducts due diligence of bidders’ credentials for a number of esteemed Government organizations.
Mergers and Acquisitions
Foreign Exchange Management
Bar Council of Delhi
The Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprisesread more
In wake of the unprecedented situation created byread more
In terms of the Companies Act, 2013 (Act) and rules madread more
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) videread more
REVISED FDI POLICY MANDATES GOVERNMENT NOD FOR FDI FROM NEIGHBOURING COUNTRIES SHARING LAND BORDERS WITH INDIA
The Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Tread more
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) videread more
Trade Receivables Discounting System (TReDs) isread more
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) vide General Ciread more
The Other Service Providers (OSPs) are allowed Workread more
In terms of Section 135 of the Companies Act, 2013read more